26 Aug Looking for an Office to Rent in North London? Here’s Why Coalface is the Answer
If you are a freelancer, entrepreneur, start-up or business looking for a first-class private or shared office to rent in North London, The Coalface business centre is the perfect solution. Here’s why.
The Coalface Business Centre
Finding a suitable office for your business/enterprise in North London can be expensive fun – not to mention the cost – both in terms of time and money – of furnishing and running your own office/s.
The Coalface centre’s offices, on the other hand, are both fully furnished and serviced, which means you get a great space to work in – complete with a registered/mailing address, a phone number, mail services and more – while we take care of all those troublesome ins & outs of running and maintaining your working environment.
Brand new and built for purpose, our facilities include not only private offices and expansive coworking spaces suitable for teams requiring up to a maximum of 100 desks but also:
- A diversity of differently designed meeting rooms perfect for management/business meetings, presentations, interviews and more
- Phone booths
- A super-fast, fully resilient managed internet service
- A fully stocked kitchen (herbal teas, Barista coffee, flavoured water, “retro sweets” and more – all of which is complementary)
- Shower rooms
- Bike storage facilities
- “Time-out” spaces (indoor & outdoor) perfect for keeping you/your team members fresh & motivated
Accessible 24/7 every day of the year, our facilities are also pet-friendly, so if you fear your pet will be distressed if you leave him alone at home, you are quite welcome to bring him (or her, as the case may be) with you as long as he/she promises to behave nicely and refrain from trying to make a meal out of your co-workers…
Promoting Community, Collaboration & Growth
Dedicated to providing quality services and an enhanced working experience, we also know that having an office to work in is only part of growing your business/enterprise and that collaboration, community and mutual understanding are of equal importance on your road to success.
We therefore host various business and social networking events on a regular (once a month) basis. These events may, for instance, consist of:
- Business lunches (or breakfasts) offered specifically for you to meet your clients, build stronger relationships with them, etc.;
- General networking opportunities to encourage communication between members & clients and open doors to fresh opportunities
- Parties & other social gatherings, massage days and more
Other Member Benefits
In addition, our members also have exclusive access to a diversity of local/national deals & discounts, as well as advice/insights from industry experts (one-to-one) and varying free products (customised to meet your specific interests/needs).
Get in Touch
Are you looking for a serviced office in North London where you can focus on your work, collaborate with like-minded people and grow? We have the solution – contact us to learn more about our budget-friendly membership packages & and book a ‘real’ office tour today.