12 Aug Top Reasons for Using the Coalface Islington Business Centre
There are many good reasons why joining the Coalface Islington Business Centre community is an excellent move for freelancers and entrepreneurs; start-ups and established businesses. Here are some of these reasons…
The Coalface Islington Business Centre
So – why is joining our business centre in Islington such a good move? We believe the 5 top reasons for this are its:
Excellent Facilities – Our purpose-built, brand-new business centre offers the perfect combination of facilities, including:
- Fully furnished private offices enclosed in glass walls to enable occupants to work in privacy without a sense of isolation.
- Numerous coworking spaces for teams of varying sizes perfect for collaborations, networking & general exchange of ideas.
- Meeting rooms of diverse design & sizes to provide suitable spaces for business/management meetings, presentations, interviews, etc.
- A guest reception area manned by a dedicated team of in-house staff to assist members with any enquiries they may have and greet their visitors.
- A kitchen invariably stocked with complementary herbal teas, ‘retro’ sweets, flavoured water, the best Barista coffee in Islington & more.
- Indoor & outdoor “break-out” spaces designed to ensure members continually remain motivated and refreshed.
In addition, our centre also offers super-fast Internet, phone booths, lockers, shower rooms and bike storage facilities. What’s more these facilities are not only accessible 24 hrs/day, 365 days/year but also pet-friendly – so if you have a furry companion who hates to be left alone, he is more than welcome here (assuming, of course, he is people-friendly and won’t try to enhance his diet by eating parts of other members!).
Well-Rounded Services – Apart from the services provided by our reception area staff, we offer a range of services including daily cleaning, mail services, call/mail forwarding, complementary business breakfasts/lunches and more.
Member Benefits – Members not only gain virtually unlimited access to fully furnished, fully serviced workspace (complete with, if desired, a dedicated desk) and a registered/mailing address & phone number without all the hassle involved in running their own office but can also look forward to:
- One-to-one advice by experienced industry experts
- Local & national discounts & deals offered exclusively to “Coalfacers”
- Free products specifically arranged for individual members
Keen to promote collaboration, growth and a real sense of community, we also arrange monthly social & business events from networking opportunities & business lunches/breakfast enabling members’ clients to meet and get to know them better to massage days, parties & more
Convenient Location – The Coalface business centre is located on Clifton Terrace, Finsbury Park, a vibrant cosmopolitan neighbourhood on the northern edge of Central London.
Having grown around the important railway interchange close to the confluence of the Boroughs of Haringey, Hackney and Islington, Finsbury Park offers excellent transport links, as well as an outstanding assortment of local dining, shopping, sports and entertainment and facilities.
In a nutshell, Finsbury Park is a great, highly convenient place to be both for business and leisure.
Affordability – Last, but by no means least importantly, we offer a range of competitively priced membership packages that allow prospective members to take advantage of all this and more without stretching available budgets to the limit. Contact us now to learn more, book a ‘live’ tour of our facilities and/or join a thriving community of like-minded individuals.